GA Questions asked RRB Clerk 2017 Mains : Dear Aspirants, In this post we are providing you the general awareness questions asked in today’s IBPS RRB Clerk (Office Assistant) Mains Examination conducted on 11th November 2017.
1) Bhitarkanika National park is located in ? – Odisha
2) Lake Baikal is situated in which country ? – Russia
3) Chhilchhila Wild life Sanctuary is located in which of the following State ? – Haryana
4) MMID related to ?
5) INDRA naval Exercise between which two countries? India and Russia
6)Max Permissible Amount In Banking Ombudsman?
7) K SRIKANT related to which of the following sport ?
8) Who is the Author of the book “GOLDEN HOUSE” ? Salman Rushdie.
9 ) What does “A” stands for in WMA – Advance
10) Budapest is the capital of which country – Hungary
11) Which country wins the Asia hockey cup 2017 –
12) What does “F” stands for in IFSC – Finance
13) IMPS use for which of the following –
14) What does “I” stands for in UPI – Interface
15) Who wins the Nobel Prize 2017 in Chemistry –
16) Which day is observed on 20th November –
17) Satya Pal Malik is the governor of which state? – Bihar
18) Startup Sambandh’ is the initiative launch by which countries – India and Sweden
19) What is the fullform of RERA – Real Estate Regulation Act
20)Loans provided to women self-help groups at what percent – 7%
21) Which of the following can’t issue credit card –
22) Global Trust Bank merged with which of the following – Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC)
23) Tele-Law Services launched by by which of the following Ministry – Electronics, IT, Law and Justice.
24) Gobindobhog is a rice cultivar from which state – West Bengal
25) Indian railway institute located in which state – Vadodara
26) Partition museum is situated in which state – Punjab