Further to the Common Written Examination conducted for the post of Clerk under CWE CLERKS-V by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) and subsequent provisional allotment of candidates for the post of Clerk to the Bank, Indian Bank pleased to inform that the verification process for all the provisionally allotted candidates will be conducted for three days from 12th to 14th Dec 2016.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES CALLED FOR VERIFICATION & SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS:
At the time of attending for documents verification process, candidates should invariably bring the photocopies of the following documents / Certificates for submission. Photocopies of the documents submitted should be self attested and the ORIGINALS of all documents should be invariably submitted for verification:
1. Printout of the online application submitted to IBPS for CWE-Clerks-V
2. Proof for date of birth (Birth Certificate or 10th / SSC / SSLC Certificate with Date of Birth)
3. Marks Cards & Certificates of Class XII / PUC / Diploma etc.
4. Year-wise / Semester-wise mark sheets and Certificates (Provisional Degree Certificate or Final Degree Convocation) of Graduation issued by University in support of their eligibility.
5. Mark sheets and Certificates of Post Graduation, Professional qualifications, additional qualifications etc., if any.
6. Experience Certificate / Service Certificates, if any.
7. Candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / PWD categories must produce a relevant and valid Caste / Tribe / PWD certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as notified in the advertisement.
8. Ex-Servicemen candidates should bring relevant ‘Proforma-A’, ‘Proforma-B’, ‘ProformaC’, ‘Proforma-D’ whichever is applicable, issued by the competent authority, as per the advertisement.
9. Photo identity proof such as PAN Card / Passport / Driving Licence / Voter’s Card / Bank Passbook with Photograph / Photo ID issued by Gazetted Officer or People’s Representative (on official letterhead / Recognized College or University ID Card / Aadhaar Card with photograph / Employee ID.
10. The candidates who have changed their names will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette Notification issued prior to applying online for the post of Clerk in support of the changed name. Therefore, the candidates are requested to verify their testimonials and any difference in their name in Online registration to that of their documents should be supported by Gazette Notification.