Hello Readers !!
In this Article we are providing you the important General awareness questions which can be asked in upcoming bank exams – IBPS Clerk Mains, RRB Clerk Mains, IPPB PO, RBI Assistant & many more.
1. The minister who was elevated to the rank of Cabinet Minister in the Prime Minister Narendra Modi led NDA government is – Prakash Javdekar
2 . The only Indian cricketer who figured in the Top 10 Test Player Rankings of the ICC – Ajinkya Rahane
3 . The rank of Indian cricket team in the recently released ICC test rankings – First
4. The rank of Indian in the Logistics Performance Index 2016 is – 35th
5. The Supreme Court has sought the Centre’s response within 8 weeks on a plea of an ex-servicemen’s body seeking implementation of One Rank One Pension (OROP) as recommended by – Koshyari Committee
6 . This Indian cricketer topped the list of all-rounder in the recently released ICC rankings –Ravichanndran Ashwin
7. This Indian tennis player topped the WTA women’s doubles ranking – Sania Mirza
8. What is the rank of India among the 51 developing countries for female literacy rates as per reports by International Commission on Financing Global Education Opportunity (or Education Commission) ? 38th
9 . What is the rank of India in Football as per latest FIFA ranking October 2016 – 137
10. What is the Rank of India in Global Hunger Index (GHI) 2016 given by the International Food Policy Research Institute’s (IFPRI) – 97th (out of 118 countries)
11 . What is the rank of India in new Global Youth Development Index 2016 compiled by the Commonwealth Secretariat – 133 ( Rank 1 – Germany ).
12 . What is the rank of India in the World Bank’s Doing Business 2017 : Equal Opportunity for All report ? Ans : 130
13 . What is the rank of India in the World Economic Forum’s (WEF) Global Gender Gap Report 2016 – 87 ( Rank 1 – Iceland)
14 . What is the Rank of Indian pharmaceutical companies in the Biopharmaceutical Competitiveness & Investment (BCI) 2016 Survey. – 19th.
15. Which state topped the 2016 All-India State/Union Territory-wise Ease of Doing Business rankings, as announced by the Commerce and Industry Ministry on 31 October 2016 – Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
LIKED THIS UPDATE? PLEASE RATE US HERE 🙂